Clients, colleagues, and friends,
As an A/E/C community, we are fortunate to be in the center of keeping our Nation’s critical infrastructure operational, safe, and reliable for our citizens. We do this by making sure our utilities are operational to distribute drinking water, electricity, and gas to our citizens; our transportation system enables uninterrupted pick-up and delivery of goods and services; and our first responders continue to have quick and safe access to those in need.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to affect the normal life and associated business operations in our communities, Wilson & Company believes it is our responsibility to answer this call to action through Higher Relationships to remain committed to attending to our clients, meeting contract obligations by delivering projects, and keeping the health and safety of our employees, clients, colleagues, and our communities a priority.
Developments and communication around the COVID-19 pandemic changes daily, and our Preparedness Leadership Team continues to rely on communication and recommendations from federal, state, and local government authorities; the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); and the World Health Organization (WHO) to contribute to slowing the spread of COVID-19 and operate our business without disruption. Our documented, but nimble, protocols include:
- Initiating social distancing procedures through:
- Using technological infrastructure for the vast majority of our staff to work remotely
- Adhering to working remotely and flexible scheduled work shifts to minimize the number of employees reporting to an office. All of our offices comply with The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America, and state and local Public Health Orders. All offices comply with the current issued Public Health Orders.
- Occupying workstations that are at least 6 feet or greater apart.
- Maintaining good communication practices through video conferencing, voice conferencing, and other communication tools. Encouraging staff to ensure our clients have the contact details of the key individuals who are supporting their matters.
- Assuring our employees’ wellbeing following CDC’s guidelines on prevention, protection, and actions to take if you are sick.
We stand ready and equipped to face the challenges ahead of us, just as we have done for our clients and the greater community for the past 89 years. We have the utmost confidence that together, we will triumph over this unprecedented event.
We look forward to maintaining our strong working relationship with you during this time and keeping in close contact using traditional and virtual communication tools. Most importantly, we extend our wish that you, your families, friends, and colleagues stay healthy and safe.