Wilson & Company provided mechanical and electrical design upgrades for the renovation of the existing indoor pool located adjacent to Rio Grande High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The project involved:
- Complete removal of the existing aluminum-lined pool and associated mechanical systems
- Treatment systems and electrical systems serving the pool and the related areas
- New competition and leisure/aerobics pool was designed to replace the removal and new HVAC, lighting, mechanical systems and architectural upgrades were provided as part of the new installation
- A new, highly efficient de-humidification system with fabric duct distribution
- Multi-level lighting was provided and designed in order to provide IESNA recommended illumination for aquatic competition, these include state-of-the-art tube lights fixtures that illuminate the pool area while facilitating safe, practical maintenance accessibility