Wilson & Company staff relies on decades of experience and significant understanding of new technologies that result in pragmatic design solutions. Our approach is to provide systems designed to match your needs, and provide a robust, maintainable project. We also strive to future-proof designs to make them flexible and adaptable as technology changes.
Complex, multi-discipline, rail facility design demands coordination and collaboration from all disciplines, and requires much more than just grading, drainage, and track work. Our staff have completed designs including storage tanks, pumps and piping, distribution and loading/unloading facilities, safety equipment, operating controls (typically PLC), paving sitework, support buildings, and complex mechanical and electrical systems.
- Fueling system design, including pumping systems and platforms
- Tank farms, including containment and cathodic protection
- Industrial waste systems
- Architectural design of yard office, maintenance, and welfare buildings
- Paving and rail
- Fire protection systems
- Sanding, heat tracing, lube and journal oil, and other ancillary systems
- Lighting systems
- Control and automation systems
- Primary overhead and underground distribution
- Yard substations
- Existing primary distribution modifications and upgrades
- Construction management