Wilson & Company’s broad expertise in civil, industrial and rail engineering design provides optimal solutions for Energy clients including oil, gas, chemical, midstream and pipeline industries.
Wilson & Company provides comprehensive engineering design services, land and aerial surveying, right of way acquisition, and environmental compliance for midstream infrastructure to energy clients throughout the United States. Clients benefit from a wide range of pipeline, mechanical, electrical, rail and civil engineering; surveying; real estate; environmental; and aerial mapping expertise. We deliver responsive and cost effective services that meet client standards for safety, community responsibility and shareholder relations.
We have emerged as an innovative leader in delivering comprehensive, in-house services that respond to client needs from the well head to the point of transportation and distribution.
- Oil, Gas, Chemical, Midstream & Pipeline Services
- Pipeline Mapping, Routing, Right of Way Acquisition & Environmental
- Terminals, including Loading & Unloading Facilities
- Storage in Transit (SiT)
- Storage Tanks
- Rail Integration & Operations
- Controls, Skids, Launcher / Receiver, Meter Sites,
- Valve Sizing & Tie-in
- Piping Plans, 3-D modules, P&IDs, Isometrics, Electrical Classifications, Cathodic Protection & Corrosion Control
- Fire Protection & Safety System Requirements