Our comprehensive program unifies all planning, design, and construction services for federal clients. Each federal project is delivered with an emphasis on quality design, schedule, and budget conformance.
Our experience dates back to Depression and wartime defense projects, and serving the federal government set the foundation of our firm’s success. In the 21st century, Wilson & Company continues to support federal agencies with a variety of professional design services that respond to a multitude of issues including energy, technology, and security.
- 541310: Architectural Services
- 541330: Engineering Services
- 541360: Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541370: Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services
- 541430: Graphics Design Services
- 541340: Drafting Services
- 541712: Research and Development Physical, Engineering, Life Sciences
- USACE (Multiple Districts)
- FHWA (Central Federal Lands)
- USDA NRCS
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory
- Water Resources, Flood Control, Dam Safety, Assessments & Certifications
- Comprehensive Surveying, Mapping, Remote Sensing & Geospatial Services