Wilson & Company provides comprehensive Survey, Geospatial, and Remote Sensing services to meet our clients’ needs.
Wilson & Company’s responsiveness and accuracy deliver sound mapping and engineering solutions.
We have more than 20 fully equipped crews (including 13 Professional Surveyors) who are licensed in multiple states and outfitted with the latest technology to handle all terrain and weather conditions. Remote sensing teams are responsive and flexible, and certified Photogrammetrists are highly skilled in merging complex datasets into a final format.
- Hydrographic surveying to map underwater conditions for design and construction
- Geospatial extraction teams use digital photogrammetric workstations for collection of planimetric and topographic features
- Photogrammetric data includes field survey data, existing photogrammetric mapping, terrestrial LiDAR data, and airborne LiDAR data
- Aerial photography in a direct digital format utilizing:
o Zeiss/Intergraph Digital Mapping Camera
o Optech ALTM Gemini 167kHz sensor
- Digital Aerial Mapping
- LiDAR Remote Sensing
- Digital Orthophoto Production
- Digital Terrain Models
- Aerial Photo Control
- Cadastral/Boundary and ALTA Surveys
- Engineering Design Surveys
- Terrestrial LiDAR
- Emergency Response
- Right of Way Mapping & Easement
- Construction Surveys
- GIS Services
- sUAS Aerial Imagery Acquisition